Friday, September 6, 2013

2-1 Friday~Numero UNO

Morning Wonderful Women!!!
So I feeling pretty good this morning.... I got up, sat outside for a nice coffee & read, and now I am ready for 5:00 to come to see some friends from out of town!!  Plus we keep getting more and more stock and thats always exciting because there are tons of times I completely forget what I previously ordered and 100% pleasently surprised to see they are freaking Awesome!  So new stock photos on Monday!!  I am not one to rush off warm weather because I thrive in it, however with seeing all of these awesome winter sweaters I can't wait to start wearing them!!!  Okay to the Outfit of the day....   Another Basic Friday Stunner- A pair of our capri leggings mixed with our grey basic tee (also available in black & white) ..paired with our booties, denim button down, and scarf!~Great transitional piece.








A FEW GREAT WAYS TO SPORT A BASIC








Leggings: $14
Tee:$31
Booties: $107
Bracelets: $9-13.50
Scarves: $20

Make sure to Check out our Numero DOS 2-4 Friday Special!!!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment