Friday, February 7, 2014

Cable&Cognac

 Happy Friday Fashionistas,
So this Winter I have been slacking big time in the blogging department, I was in a car wreck before Christmas which has hindered my dialy routine..however my arm is in the healing process and I can start using it again.  So for my return to the White Lily Blog being that we have TONS of snow on the ground, I have sported our Camel Cable Sweater by Alternative Apparel & paired it up with our Cognac booties by Dolce Vita..Which are amazing, heavenly & have a sweet cushion for comfort!!



          

Style your Cable with some Layers and Button Downs


  

 Statement Piece Necklaces are IN & Sticking Around


 I love adding a Pop of Color to Neutral Tones


Cable Knit Sweater: Alternative Apparel
Booties: Dolce Vita
Denim: Paige Skinny
Watch: La Mer Colection
Cardi: Mini Dots by Elliatt

Thanks for Checking ladies.. We are back at 'em with the blog and will be getting more outfits up weekly!! Stay tuned & keep checking back for our Outfit Of The Day..OOTD-for 20% off OOTD when ordering from our Facebook Page.  Stay Tuned Fashion Bunnies  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment