Thursday, August 30, 2012

Malibu Chic!

Hi Ladies....
I have decided to try something new, New Day~New Outfit.. I will pool an outfit together from my wardrobe at home and do a few shots and let you know where i got each item and the price.  No photoshop ladies..what you see is what you get..wrinkles, cellulite and all :)  I love putting together outfits so this should be really fun for me and just because i own White Lily Boutique doesn't mean that I don't love to shop and get good deals elsewhere so I will keep everyone updated if you see something I've got on if its on sale.  If you don't like one of my outfits, no worries check back tomorrow because they are going to be completely different everyday! 


 I always hear ladies say there is no place to dress up in town otherwise they would love to wear something fun...  You can always take one item you love and style it many ways..up or down..but I was once told in High School by my law studies teacher, "no matter what always dress as if you are going somewhere more important."  I have literally applied that to my life. Not only do I love throwing together a fun outfit but it makes me feel good . Ladies, don't worry about being the most stylish lady at the party or work... Impress yourself..

~Malibu Chic~






Berry Tank: $29, White Lily Boutique (sale now-$18)also in black.
Shorts: Reverse Summer '12
Cardigan: American Eagle '10 (closet)
Shoes: Seychelles Spring '10
Messenger Bag: Tory Burch Summer '12
Bracelets: Hand Woven in Nepal $10 White Lily Boutique
Bracelet: Wood Bead~FEED united nation $18 White Lily Boutique
Bracelet: Beaded Elastic Cross Bracelet $10, White Lily Boutique
Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren

Ta Ta until tomorrow, God Bless and Have an amazing Day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment