Monday, July 8, 2013

Ain't No Monday Blues Here!

Morning Chics!!!
Happy Monday Ladies...  Here is todays outfit of the day! I love White, especially in the summer.  However today I think I will need to switch to white shorts as we will be in the triple digits..I love me some heat!!
This lil top is perfect, got the fashionably denim tie dye button down mixed with some sheer sleeves and back for these hott days!!!  This lil top can be paired with everything from denim to colored bottoms, skirts, Navy's and whites!!!  Great top to mix and match-You can also leave it unbuttoned pair some of the neons for a fun brighter print for summer, or mix some of those yummy berry & mustard colors for fall!













Denim & Sheer Blouse: $36
White Skinnies: $79
Faith Bracelet: $30 (engrave anything you like for free)



No comments:

Post a Comment