Thursday, August 29, 2013

Floral inspiration

 Morning Ladies!!...
Shall I say afternoon, running behind today as it always takes a lil while at dr. appts and also don't mind my crazy curly hair day :).  However, I am finally in the store and ready to get things going for Ladies Night Out tonight...  Don't forget dolls... got some yummy chocolate covered strawberries, p.b. chocolate chip cookies, and of course some yumo wino to get the night going!  So, we just got this super fun lightly colored sheer floral tank in that I mixed with a deep berry cami and added a few different styles of necklaces to it.  The one below is one of our new CHUNKY..oh so chunky brown toned floral statement pieces, and the one to follow is a more simple statement piece.. I tend to do better with the smaller pieces, BUT I really wanted everyone to see how gorgeous this chunky necklace is.  This lil tank can be paired with allof your navys, creams, berries, browns, and more..so mix and match to make a clever lil ensemble!  I added a fun lil charm bracelet we just got in with one of my favorite Guatemalan made leather messenger clutch/bags!





Great lil high low action on the blouse.






LOVE this hand woven clutch!





Bracelet: $13.50
Necklace: $21, $24
Blouse $29
cami: $11
Denim shorts: 40% off
sandals: 25% off
Go to our Facebook Page to check out all the new arrivals and stock!!!
See you tonight @ Ladies Night Out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment