Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Wild For Zebra

Afternoon Ladies...
So today is absolutely stunning!!!
As you can see I got to take a few photos from the balcony today..with the light wind and GORGEOUS blue sky as my backdrop..umm...can't get more beautiful then that!! Straight up amazing shade of blue.  So for Todays OOTD...(Remember ladies if you get it today-you get 20% off), is our Blue Life Zebra print tunic/dress/cover-up..or whatever you would like to use it for.  Very flowy and a great spring dress.  It does have a low dip in the front so I paired with one of our neon bandeaus and then paired up with one of my denim jackets from my own closet as it was a lil chilly today-but this afternoon it would be perfect on its own-and I need a tan..so I won't be so blinding for you all.. My poor pale legs need to see a lil sunlight!  So, I paired up this great lil dress with our super cool Superga tennis in black and added some of our beaded tassle necklaces and bracelets to top it off!  Order online from our facebook page @ White Lily Boutique facebook  for the 20% off today..







Thanks for Reading ladies...
Blue Life Exile Zebra Dress: $92
Tassle Necklace: $28
Nikibiki Bandeau $9
Superga Tennies:$64
Tassle Bracelets: $12

Thanks for Reading ladies.. Make sure to follow us on Instagram @ Shopwhitelily or click this LINK:
& Of course you can order from our facebook Page Link at top!! Thanks Ladies Have a Wonderful Afternoon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment