Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer Lovin'White

Happy Hump Day Gorgeous Ladies,
So I've been slacking a bit with the posts-so i'm back at it and Absolutely LOVE this lil number..and these white pants are THE perfect beach get away-lake day-summer evening go to bottom.  I love how super soft, flowy, and breezy they are..and of course white goes with EVERYTHING...as everyone who knows me, knows I love me some white for summer! So, I paired up these fabulous white bottoms with this gorgeous royal blue tank with crochet edging across the bottom..and then finished it off with one of our statement necklaces, a Sweet pair of TOMS wedges, & one of our amazing La Mer italian leather cognac layering watches! *all one piece*  Check out the facebook page to order (until website is up and running) and follow on instagram @shopwhitelily.  *LINKS BELOW* Thanks ladies!!!




      



Royal Blue Crochet Blouse: $36
White Elastic Palazzo Bottoms: $42
Statement Necklace: $21
TOMS wedges: $69
La Mer Friendship Cognac Watch: $99

Thanks for reading ladies!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment