Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Jewel Tones!

Hey beautiful ladies!!
I know I haven't been keeping up on this as much as I would like, so I apologize!! However, again I will try and get better at making more frequent posts. So in my great effort to start back, here is a fun top we just got in great coral shade paired with some deep teal tones to make it a great transitional piece for early fall!! We just got this fabulous bag in as well perfect color for fall and of course snag our dv: dolce vita sandals while they are on sale for 30% off because they are fabulous and you always need a gorgeous neutral sandal!! Thanks for reading ladies: you can order all on whitelilyfashion.com , check below for pricing!







Coral Patterened Tank: $35
Light Wash Denim: $98
Dolce Vita Sandals: $52 +30% OFF
Gorgeous Teal Bag: $76
Printed Rose & teal Scarf:$20
Necklace (also comes with earrings): $21
Thanks for Reading Ladies!! Have A Fabulous Day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment