Monday, March 23, 2015

Twenty9Eleven

Hi ladies!!
I am so excited to share with you guys what's been going on. As of today we are launching our Twenty9Eleven mission line. When I started White Lily I said my goal is to be able to fund an orphanage one day, while that is still in the process, we found the best companies to donate too. {white Lily Sponsors children through two different companies.

http://holtinternational.org & http://www.compassion.com. We currently sponsor 5 children in different countries }.  Our goal & mission is still the same, however we are introducing a new line aimed at just that.  Twenty9Eleven! Hoping to make a bigger difference.
Twenty9Eleven is an international Christian mission organization aimed at sharing God’s heart of compassion by caring for widows, orphans and the destitute and equipping them physically and spiritually to be prosperous and see their future.
I don't like not being able to see where funds go when I donate places- esp if they send out tons of mail.. I feel I'm just sending $$ that isn't put to use- so my goal is to be transparent about the monies and where it is being donated. Quarterly reports will be published, therefore to see exactly what is happening and where your dollar is going!
So back to the fab new shirts.. These two are our first designs! Two that deemed necessary to make as 1. Us women are strong- every single lady I gave encountered inside white lily has made some sacrifice and you all are amazing.. So the first tank is written in Braille (how blind people read) and it says "Clothed In Strength". Perfect tank to go for a run in or just sport with some denim and dress up for a day stool!!! Add some neon or pop of color for a layering look!!
The second tee we made is our Amen tee. Purely because no matter how bad we think we have it, we are so very much better off then 90% of this world... And it's great to be reminded of daily!!! Gratitude over attitude all the way my chicks- something I have to remind myself of daily... So can I get an Amen!!!!
As of today these shirts are in White Lily, on Etsy, Etsy link and on our website white lily link!!! Please share this as I would love to grow this outside of just this area!!!  We want everyone to be able to join this movement-
Follow us on Facebook here
Instagramwww.instagram.com/twenty9eleven_
Twitter@ twenty9eleven_
 Please snag a tee or tank For YOURSELF and Your daughter/friend/sister/mother and show us your style # My29

We can't wait to see all you beauts in Twenty9Eleven Style..
 Love you all so very much for your support!!! Truly has been a wonderful experience having God bring us to Hutchinson as I have met some awesome women!!

Thanks- love you all & God Bless!!!!
Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment