Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My-ko-nos-pink

Hiya ladies.. Soo blessed with another sunny day.. I literally can't get enough!!  My afternoon before bible study must be by a pool.. Besides I've got some reading I need to catch up on & there is no better way then to pair it up with a tanning session!! This gorg Fuschia Shift dress is perfect for literally any occasion: from day out with sandals like photod to date night with pumps or boho with booties.. Adore a pop of color in summer- step out if your comfort zone as a nice tan goes well with about every bright shade..

We stayed at the gorgeous beachside historical Leto Hotel!!! All rooms have a balcony and we got there literally 3 days before "peak season" started so we got a killer deal!! Mykonos was amazing and all the little details in the streets & architecture are captivating!!  I snagged these greecian sandals in Greece- and you can get by emailing : whitelilyboutique@hotmail.com $46 (genuine leather) ,made in athens!!  The necklace: Stella & dot

Thanks for reading ladies Staci xx










No comments:

Post a Comment