Friday, November 2, 2012

My ways to wear Greys...

HIYA Ladies... Okay so I am trying to start doing some fun things with the denim we have in... I did a few different ways to wear our black skinnies and now I am going to do a few different ways to wear our Grey Skinnies!!!  Check it out ...

Business-Day Time Attire

Option 2: For Business Casual


 Outfit from Business to Social

 Same Outfit different Heels..sometimes the Heel takes it from Work Attire to Evening Out!!! Closed toe is ALWAYS more formal...business appropriate.

 No, I do not associate work with Black... it just so happens to be that I have a lot of dressier items in the closet that are Black/Business Related...


A little more fun Day Out/Dinner Out Style






 Casual Day Out...

Countryside....Although the western looks is really popular not just because we live in Kansas..but on the coasts too..


Okay here is my transition from Day Out to Night Out....

 Grab a tunic..and either belt or leave long..throw on a cardigan for the cooler days...with our grey skinnies..I love creams and blues with the grey....


Take away the skinnies..throw on some hose and Ladies Night Out..

Thanks for checking back Ladies... hope this has been some what of a little help/guide on different styles for the same pair of skinny...  Obviously there are TONS more and we all have completely different ways to style even the same thing ..which is awesome...  Anyways-til tomorrow ladies... Have a Great Weekend..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment