Thursday, November 1, 2012

Post Halloween

I hope everyone is recovered and rested after a fun night of trick-o-treaters!!  We had the annual safe trick or treating in the mall last night and had over 350 children dressed up in costume!! Love seeing them all... Such a fun event..  Anyways I had to share my two favorite trick-or-treaters... my neice and nephew...Lil "witch" and Spiderman!!! Love them...  and then just a short post on our new grey denim...more photos of the denim tomorrow!!


My sister in law makes all these little outfits and bows for her..
Check out her facebook page as she does an amazing job and does tons of custom one of a kind products..
Kitch's Kiddie Corner




And here is my friend Andrea and her daughter Bailey..  We got to go with them Trick or Treating..Bailey is such a cute little tiger..!!  She kept Roaahhhrring all night!


I got to sport my teal skinnies!! Love..


And Today I decided to do the grey skinnies....
Heres a comfy casual day outing...as the weather has been amazing lately!!



These skinnies are amazing..and nice with a little bit of stretch..

Tomorrow will do a fun post on my ways to sport the grey denim!!!
Til tomorrow...ta & thanks for reading..xx


No comments:

Post a Comment