Thursday, June 26, 2014

B & D

Happy day Ladies,
I hope everyone is having a fab week! Lots of great fun coming up this weekend with Country Stampede kicking off today...AND Mr. Luke Bryan hitting the stage tomorrow night.  I'll be blowing up the news feed with my fab girls trip to Manhattan so stay tuned!  Todays OOTD is an awesome lil Ladakh Bomber Jacket with mesh in black and some sweet Big Star longer boyfriend denim.  I layered under our MINKPINK Neon Coral Top paired with some gold layered jewelry and our DV booties-which I wear a ton.. keep checking the site as we will be getting some more sweet kicks in next week!! Make sure to check back to see my Stampeding outfit!






Lil Charlie Wanted to take part...



Denim Boyfriend Shorts: Big Star $98
DV Booties: $114
MinkPink Neon Coral Knit: $52
Ladakh Black Bomber Jacket: $79
LOVE LOVE LOVE 
This fun lil number: Shop Online @ http://whitelilyfashion.com/
or stop by our Facebook Page @ 
Follow us on Instagram @ Shopwhitelily!!!
Thanks for checking the blog ladies..Happy Thursday..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment