Monday, July 14, 2014

BARGAIN HOUR!?!?!

Hey Gorgeous Gals,
LETS TRY SOMETHING NEW???


 I am reaching out to all you ladies because I am wanting to try something new, I love trying new things and seeing which work and what engages people more and try to just figure out fun ways to make White Lily a lil more engaging and interesting as well as include all my customers from all over who miss out on ALL our sales because of the distance. So New IDEA- Starting this Wednesday I am going to have a BARGAIN HOUR!!!  It will be at 7 p.m. on Wednesday Night..I'm going to try this a couple weeks and see how it works out, if people are interested and if its worth the time. 
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS!! I am going to put together an Awesome OUTFIT!! Whatever I chose from the store with some accessories and you will have 1 hour to claim a piece of it or the whole shebang!!  It will be offered at a HUGE discounted price for that 1 hour..it will all be done on WhiteLilyFashion.Com and you can purchase it using your cc or paypal account. I will advertise it on Facebook as well, but to get the item you have to purchase it from the website{WHITELILYFASHION.COM}-which i will have a link attached to Facebook as well.  This way I don't have to worry about getting your cc info-its all safe and protected- and we make sure you get the right size or item!!You can once purchased decide if you want a store pickup or it shipped to your house.  I will also put up a blog post about it right before featuring the item so you can see what it is, how it fits, how it lays, and if this is up your alley or not. I really hope everyone participates and it kicks off with huge a HUGE success.  I will try and do this once a week 4xMonth which equals cool outfits at slasher prices!!
I will be on facebook for that one hour to answer questions about the fit, color, etc so you know what you are in for!! So spread the news to ensure we keep this bad boy running and set a reminder for WEDNESDAY AT 7 PM
Tag and Share with Friends/Family/Etc... if the OOTD isn't your thing, but you know someone who would love it.  We will have different Outfits each week so just because one week it may not be your thing, check back the next week cause it may fit your style perfectly!!
HOPE YOU CHECK IT OUT... 

Thanks so much for Supporting White Lily I greatly appreciate all the love you give and without ya'll gorgeous gals I wouldn't still be here!!! Thanks DOLLS!!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment