Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Style of Black Skinny

Hiya Ladies....
So I decided to throw on a few different ideas of mine from my wardrobe..and of course some stuff in the store and show you ladies a few different styles with the same black skinny...  As there are millions of different ways to sport black denim here are just a few of mine!

Here is my slightly dressy going out with animal print...or business attire!


Then it goes into my fun day out warm and cozy


Into my edgy chic side...


To my country girl at heart..


To my casual urban oxford style!


And lastly my stay warm and cozy ugg style!


Obviously these are just a couple styles I threw together really fast and there are like mentioned tons more ways to sport them..but I love all the colored denim..much more versatile then one would think!! And of course just roll them slightly and sport them in the spring!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment