Friday, September 6, 2013

2-1 Friday~Numero Dos

TAKE 2:  Second outfit of the day is this lil stunner!!!  Style Trend: Leather, Location: Hutchinson-Therefore not going too overboard with it as it still needs to be a dress we can put in our closet as a staple!  Everyone needs & always Needs A great LBD!!
So we just got in a new black leather paneled dress, so of course I have to model it for you guys... don't judge me women... I took home a size too small so its tight and short esp in my heels :)  Good news for my super petite women-We have your size!  Therefore Imagine what a dress my size would actually look like :) Fabulous!






Cute Look for Fall w/ Leggings, Blazer, & Chunky Scarf




WANT TO WEAR AGAIN?? Throw OVER a Sweater!





Necklace: $21
Bracelets: $9-13.50
Dress: $52

Thanks Ladies...  Have A Wondeful Weekend & Remember to take advantage today of the 40% off coupon...LAST DAY LADIES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment