Friday, September 13, 2013

Criss Cross Sweater

Morning Ladies,
I hope everyone had a Fabulous Week and got great plans for the weekend, I have completely slacked off this whole week on Outfits of the Day~no worries I will be back at it next week and make sure to put more up throughout the week!!!  So for Today... We just got in this Super great lil sweater... its not too heavy so a great lill sweater for Fall, has a really cute criss cross design in the back and has a lil extra length in the back to make it perfect to pair w/ leggings and skinnies and perfect to pair with denim and boots this winter..which I have heard a lot lately will be blistering cold..we shall see!!!  So being that it is still warm out I paired it with our black capri leggings, of course our booties because I Luv them, and a fun pop of bling with this lil statement necklace! Enjoy xx





Looks Great Pair with some Shorts on these hotter days as well...and killer w/ white!



This necklace is a great piece to sport with a LBD for something Fancier...
Also-Everyone Must get some of these bracelets...from casual to Dressy, they cover Every occasion &
Most importantly support a wonderful cause!





Criss Cross Sweater: $42
Leggings: $14
Booties: $107
Bracelets: $9
Necklace: $19.50
Remember this outfit is 20% off today only.... Start prepping for Fall-I think its going to arrive sooner rather then later!!! Everyone have a Fabulous Weekend and Pop in to see me if your around..xx




No comments:

Post a Comment