Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednseday Prints!

Afternoon Ladies,
I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!!
Very spontaneously I decided to go White Water Rafting in Colorado through the Royal Gorge...Very Gorgeous, we got lucky and got blue skies....barely missing the rain!  Great trip-although I did get to go swimming not by choice when our Raft flipped ....wooohoooo... All the better of a story!  Anyways- As I got to make a pit stop in Denver and hit up Cherry Creek Shopping Mall, which I highly recommend if you go to Denver, great shopping *my fav* I noticed all the fun prints they are already bringing in....us here in Kansas have a little bit more time before the weather turns chilly..but we can stock up and be ready!  So a Big Fun Fall trend is Pairing  Printed Leggings with Oversized tees, sweaters, boots, flats, making the style feminine with ruffles, edgy with sneaker wedges, girly with boots, and classic with heels.  Therefore, todays post is of course some great overly cozy you won't want to take them off leggings paired with a basic tee, a statement necklace, and nothing better then our Flipping Awesome Booties :)  For Fun I added the Military Styled Vest to accent.






Here is the Same Oversized Tee, also in Grey!




Some Great Ways To Style Printed Leggings!!








Tee: $34
Leggings: $29
Bracelets: $12
Necklace: $21

Thanks Ladies For Checking out the Blog..I hope you are getting some great tips on how to sport whats in and some fun ideas to mix and match from your own closet!  Let me know if there is anything you want to see styled!  Have a Fabulous Wednesday!!xx



2 comments: