Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Edmond-White Lily Home Party

Hey Ladies,
I just wanted to post up a few photos I took from our White Lily Home Party in Edmond this past weekend.  Thank you so so much to all the ladies that came out & a HUGE Thanks to Jessica for hosting me.  She has a wonderful home to showcase all the fashions, so it made decorating easy-but we had a fun day setting up and she made some killer Sangria with watermelon that was too good & went over soo well with all the lovely ladies. Plus it was a great time with her & her wonderful family.
   

 The Lovely Hostess herself, Getting drinks ready




Loved all her wood accents to the clothing...
 Our Pair Design Jewelry set up...


Jess has this super cute Headboard In her entry way
that was perfect to showcase some White Lily Fashions






Time To Shop...  
Thanks Ladies for all attending..it was lovely meeting you all!!!

After a Fun Night of Shopping, Jess took me the next day for lunch to 501... Scrumptious... if you have a chance to stop in Edmond, Ok for lunch..Its a MUST EAT!
I had steak tacos...Mouth Watering...
& sweets looked beyond delic, but the line was soo long to order I had to pass...Next time 501, next time.
My favorite thing to spot from the I35.

Thanks Jess for hosting me, I had a lovely time and can't wait to get back to see you & the family...Thanks for hosting White Lily! xx

Message me @ Whitelilyboutique@hotmail.com to learn how to become a Hostess to earn $$ off clothing buy hosting a White Lily Home Party or inbox @ White Lily Boutique Facebook Page..


No comments:

Post a Comment