Thursday, March 20, 2014

SUPERGA

Hi Ladies...
So I have contemplated ordering these amazing lil super fashionable and beyond comfortable sneakers named: SUPERGA....  pinterest them.. So chic and go with everything..  So with the many requests from customers and my love for a great sneaker and white ones esp in the summer I'm going to order them...  So- to help me get an idea of who would like them and sizes..i can actually choose my sizing on the main colors... which normally they give me a set amount-and when our sizes of 7.5-9 go the fastes I thought I would take PRE-ORDERS... that way I get the right amount in the right sizes.
CELEBS STYLING SUPERGA

 Creative Directors mixed with Steven Madden
SUPERGA is an ITALIAN Shoe...
 WHITE IS A DEFINITE......MUST ORDER


 Top Fashion Bloggers Around the WOLRD
LOVE SUPEGA...Dressd up or Down.
Another Color I LOVE: GREY SAGE

Black is Also  A FAB COLOR for all seasons!

RED IS ALSO A GREAT SPRING/SUMMER OPTION


Okay Ladies...Message me with Sizes and Colors...
Im also looking at some different color shades maybe of yellow or mint for summer... Then Some great colors to come in the fall of navy and olives...
Message to: Inbox me 


No comments:

Post a Comment