Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Neon Madness

Morning Ladies...
Todays OOTD is this fab neon coral l/s top we just got in...LOVE the bright color..offsets nicely with a dark skinny denim for these chillier days like today...but will pop gorgeously with some white shorts/capris when it heats back up!  So, I offset this neon with some gold tassle earrings and matching tassle arrow necklace...I love the pop of Gold.  Just enough shiny metal to make it a lil more chic!  Matching the metals I sported my sweet kicks, our fabulous Seychelles buckle booties with cognac leather and gold accents.  Since it is soo chilly out today I, loving my blazers added a lil black blazer and brought it together with our NEWLY stocked fun printed bright coral/fushia/blk/taupe scarf!  Thanks for looking..xx






<<<MY STYLE BOARD>>>
LOVING THE NEON

Start A Stack With Pops of Neon





Kensie Denim: $88
Neon Coral Floral Design/Sheer Top: $42
Necklace/Earring set $24
Bracelets: $10-
Scarf: $22
Seychelles Shoes: $114

Thanks for Checking Ladies...
Get your stuff @ White Lily Boutique facebook Page
Follow on Instagram @ Shopwhitelily
xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment