Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Chevron Tuesday


Good Afternoon Gorgeous Gals!!!
Happy Tuesday Ladies...  I have been super busy with preparing for the runway show; I have had to take a break from the Blog..But I am back now and in full swing!!!  Posting back to daily..so definitely keep checking back, also check the facebook page to purchase what you see!!  our website will hopefully be up no later then next week!!! YEAHH...









Tank: Ladakh, White Lily
Pants: True Religion
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Scarf: White Lily
Jewelry: White Lily

Today I chose our super fun little chevron mexicana singlet!!  I love the bold colors but how warm they are with black and light denim!!!  You never know how to prepare for the weather right now here...one day 85, next 55...  so layering is essential for the fall!  Adios til tomorrow..xx



No comments:

Post a Comment