Thursday, October 4, 2012

Emerald Comfort

Chilly Thursday!!
Definitely starting to feel Fall weather today...so glad I made some Chili last night for tonights dinner...I'm gonna be needing it to keep my cozy.  However it is still a beautiful Thursday.  I love wearing green and if it is comfy and casually chic then all the more to wear.  


I love this little jacket I got at Urban Outfitters a few years back..but I don't ever wear it and the greens matched perfect!!!  So glad I got to sport it.










Love my feed bracelet..and of course my cool vintage cuff I received from my grandmother..


jewelry: white lily and my grandma
jeans: Big Star, White Lily
Top:  White Lily, also in black and berry, $26
shoes:  Jessica Simpson, old
scarf: White Lily

We also have this top in black and berry in stock, throw on with a tank for a little more length or a blazer...and some colored skinnies and its comfy and chic!!!  Til manana..x

No comments:

Post a Comment