Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Lovin Leather

Morning Ladies..
Beautiful outside...Ahh I love the crisp air and clear sunny skies!!  Anyways-I decided to put on my (leather)..fake.. but just as great and not as stiff.. pants and throw on an oversized beige sweater.  LOVE big comfy sweaters for fall and winter...  Check out the new bling i'm sporting..a new brand to White Lily and it seems to be a big hit already...















Pants: White lily (in stock)
Top: Express, old
Shoes: Sam Edelman, old
Jewelry: White Lily, Just in- $12-$34

Loving the new line of Jewelry we just got in!!!  And I am really digging my pants, I have been wanting a pair for ages-so I am glad I can make a good addition to my closet.  Make sure to check out the Fashion Show Ladies... Oct. 18th @ 7.  See you then.. Til tomorrow..xx adios
  

No comments:

Post a Comment