Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Ladies...
Today we will have many little goblins running around the mall trick or treating...  love seeing the kids in costume!  So today I decided to finally get myself together and show off our new skinny black denim..  They are awesome... I love the fit and comfort!!










Denim: FMI, White Lily $48
Top: White Lily
Scarf: closet

So I totally love this big chunky emerald sweater..and I have worn it a lot as lots of you ladies know...  Looks great with everything and is a perfect cozy leggings and ugg day combo.  
Anyways-check out the next blog as I am putting together..*from my wardrobe* a fun couple ideas for sporting the black skinnys.
Ta til tomorrow ladies... Have a Happy and Safe Halloween.x










No comments:

Post a Comment