Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday Best

Hola Ladies...
What a Beautiful Gorgeous October Morning...  loving it.  So back to my basic neutrals...again... But I couldn't help it because we got this AMAZING cardigan in and it is fabulous!!!  It is going fast so I had to snag one.. Super cozy for winter but still great for the little bit warmer days like today!!


And Charlie snuck in..





















Denim: FMI, White Lily $48
Black l/s Tee: White Lily $28
Shoes: Seychelles: White Lily $108
Cardigan: White Lily $59
Jewelry: White Lily $10-14

Charlie decided to pose for the photo today too..he kept creeping in all the photos...  luv that pup.  So- I decided to do my neutrals again but I didn't throw on my leggings like I really wanted to do..instead I added a hint of color to the outfit with my teal skinnies... Just as comfy as leggings however so it all worked perfectly!  I love how this little black l/s tee is so casual but looks great with denim and you can always add to it..  Okay I promise I will get better at these postings...   ta til tomorrow. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment