Friday, September 7, 2012

Color Block

Friday Fun,
Good afternoon ladies, sorry about the late post..I have decided to join a gym...well a month ago.. and today was my first day to attend...  So I am hoping to get up earlier and more motivated, this way I will be able to get going earlier in the a.m. as I am not a morning person.  Well, the state fair has arrived..  and the city is getting crowded and the weather is cooling off~so maybe some warmer clothing is needed?  I hope everyone has a great weekend.


I decided to do a fun razorback COMFY tank with a old grey skirt I have had for ages since I am noticing lots of Gray tones this season.  Layered up with a comfy white cardi and gotta love these really old sandals.  They were my grandmothers and I have stolen them out of my mothers wardrobe~1" thick cushioned sole...these making standing on my feet all day a little easier.



Sorry for the minimal amount of photos, running late....






Top: White Lily Boutique
Skirt: old, closet
Shoes: old, grandmothers
Purse:  Desigual, White Lily
Bracelets:  Lily and Laura bracelets, White Lily


More tomorrow, ta ta..xx



No comments:

Post a Comment