Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Neon Summer

Hi Ladies...  
Sorry I have missed a couple days...
I have been in Dallas stealing all the great jewelry items from market for this fall and winter... We got some amazing pieces in the store now, make sure to stop by and get them before they are gone..    Today I decided to model a few pieces from the Fall Line.. I love this neon sweater, I took a few photos in casual wear:denim/sweater; but I also threw in a few photos of the way I was going to start my day~until i realized it was a bit chilly!! 









My transition..... into a little more festive!







Necklace:  White Lily $24
Bracelets: White Lily $10-18.50
Denim:  Paige skinny (closet)
Sweater: Blu Pepper, White Lily $39.50
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson (closet)
Handbag:  White Lily $57

Thanks for reading Ladies enjoy the cooler weather!!! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment