Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Blazers

Hiya Ladies,
Already middle of the week..downhill from here.  I hope everyone is having an amazing week.  I'm ready for some new stock..so stay updated as we will be finally getting some new denim in...and stay updated for the fall fashion show date..either first or second week of October (thurs even.)


I decided to sport some of my fun shorts from summer as it was absolutely gorgeous out yesterday.  Love my flats when I have to be on my feet all day and of course I love blazers...Can't wait for the fall colors to arrive.  


Simple and Chic...














Get your own initial!!!!  Pre-Order for Christmas Ladies... 




Blazer:  Urban Outfitters, closet
Tank:  White Lily
Shorts: Costa Blanca, White Lily
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: White Lily 

Give me your eyes, by Brandon Heath is on... I love this song, so appropriate..  check it out if you haven't heard it. I hope everyone has a Beautiful Day!! x



No comments:

Post a Comment