Thursday, September 27, 2012

Grey tones


Good Morning Chicas!!!
I really wanted to be comfy, chilly casual day for me.. therefore I decided to sport this top I have had in my closet for ages...been through the wash tons..so it is now perfectly soft!  Will drape tomorrow with new stock!!! woo woo...




I am sporting some of our new Big Star Skinnies...(again) Butter baby..soo soft!
And of course these cool jewels....  $16.50 in stock.



Really loving simple touches of neon on neutral colors.



All Arm candy is in stock...  bracelets $12-13.50 and watch $30



Jewelry: White Lily
Top: zara, closet
Denim: Big Star, in stock White Lily
Boots: Dillards...closet

I did decide today to do some big drape earrings... I usually don't like long earrings...but I love these!! They are simple..enough bling that I can do a solid outfit...  Thanks for checking it out..  Tomorrow will do a little more festival flair as its Friday..always feel more spunky on Fridays!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment