Saturday, September 29, 2012

Neon Weekend

Morning Beauts..
Soo excited for a great weekend, I decided to sport me some neon..I am really loving the bright colors this fall/winter.  I also love how it makes me look tan considering I am not.  The gold accessories don't seem to hinder the look either.



I know its a bit harsh, but.....



So true.... plus gotta love Gossip Girl style..


Check out how HUGE and Fabulous this scarf is!!!!!











Sweater: Blu Pepper, White Lily
Scarf: White Lily
Denim: AE
Jewelry: White Lily
Shoes: GB, Dillards

I love how large this scarf is... you can use it for so many different styles and layer it amazingly!!  I wear it with EVERYTHING at the moment...  Anyways-have a great weekend ladies...  Post up Monday of weekend attire..  til then. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment