Saturday, September 1, 2012

White-On-White


HAPPY SATURDAY LADIES


I love this weather... its not scorching outside but its still clear and blue skies.. so today I decided to do white on white..  White is my favorite color to wear out of my wardrobe..so I have to get my fill on it now before winter hits and everything goes dark!  Its comfy, can be casual with a pair of sandals, and feels light and breezy!











Tee: Gianni Binni 
Denim: Capri Big Star/White Lily Boutique spring '12
Scarf: White Lily Boutique Summer '12
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (closet)
Bracelet (customized): White Lily Boutique summer/fall '12 $32


I love this turquoise bracelet with the cross charm, you can get them with any color leather and whatever you want stamped into the name plate, LOVE how they wrap.  Have a safe and blessed weekend. 

Ta for now, x.



No comments:

Post a Comment