Friday, September 14, 2012

Peachy cool

 Happy Friday Ladies!!

The weather has definitely turned and I am now in full swing of Fall..however I know as I say this it will get warm again, (I don't mind).  Beautiful outside and had the opportunity to go see Casting Crowns last night with some total babes~therefore I didn't mind standing in the rain for some soulful music! Thanks Lauren.x
  













Button Down BLouse:  BCBG, Sale Rack, Dillards
Sweater:  Matty M, White Lily
Cardigan: Angie
Denim: Paige Denim, White Lily
Ring: Brasil, jewelry box
Bracelets: White Lily
Handbag: Prada
Boots: Bronx

The side braid was really big this past Fall Fashion Week in NY, and I decided I would try it..loose in the back (not ideal with layers unless you are prepared with bobby pins), the braid that's showed at fashion week was a fish tail...let me teach myself then i'll sport it!  Have a great weekend, post again tomorrow.x






No comments:

Post a Comment