Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Rustic Flow


Hiya Ladies...
What a beautiful Wednesday morning...
I was running behind today... not unusual for me, but it was a bitter sweet morning...It is gorgeous, blue sky, sun shining...  however my Uncle has passed away and is now with the Lord...  So only fitting for me to post this fun little phrase...


I hope everyone is enjoying the cool breeze after our night of rain, definitely needed.  I can feel the heat coming, so today i decided to do a fun bright colored maxi skirt with a tank and grabbed a denim button down for the morning breeze... 




                                          



















Shoes: Seychelles
Maxi Skirt: Blu Pepper, White Lily
Top: Nikibiki, White Lily
Denim top: White Lily
Jewelry: White Lily

Thanks for following ladies,  
Have a fabulous day.xx




2 comments:

  1. LOVE your outfit today!!! So sorry to hear about your uncle though ... was it sudden? No matter if it was or not ... still tough to not have him here.

    You look as lovely as all the angels he is now seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!! It was sudden, a heart attack.. but we knew he was going down hill as he has been pretty sick. You are so sweet, miss you girl. I think you and that beautiful daughter of yours are the angels... her smile is to die for...(of course she got it from her mama).xx

    ReplyDelete