Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oxford Comfort


Weekend Fun has begun... Hi Ladies,
I hope everyone's weekend is kicking off in style.  Football season is in full swing and its got that crisp slight chill in the air...Time to start throwing on cardigan and light knits.  So today I decided to throw on a light weight sweater over my white long tank dress..throw on a summer scarf, some oxfords and go!  This little clutch/purse I am in love with.. my hubby got it for me in a vintage store in a little village in England and i love to sport it any chance i get, it looks better with solid staples..so perfect for today!




















Tank/Dress:  Nikibiki-White Lily $19
Sweater: White Lily winter '11
Belt:  off a dress, closet
Clutch:  Vintage, closet
Bracelets:  White Lily
Sunglasses:  Ray Ban, summer '12
Shoes:  BP, Nordstroms
Scarf:  closet.

I love little feminine oxfords... they are soo comfortable, can be paired with everything, and are just a great throw on and go when you need to be on your feet a lot or have a full day of walking.  We are getting a dark grey style of dolce vita oxfords next week...check out the facebook page for price and arrival.
Have a great weekend..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment